Careers at Rapidrop
Jobs that are currently available are listed below
40 hours per week
Rapidrop Global Ltd are looking for a hardworking, motivated individual ideally available immediately to join our fantastic warehouse team as a Warehouse Operative. For this role, we are ideally looking for someone who has previous experience and therefore can hit the ground running. Due to the nature of this role, you must possess a Counterbalance and Narrow Aisle FLT licence.
Rapidrop Global Ltd are happy to be part of the Living Wage Foundation and therefore we meet these conditions set annually.
The duties and responsibilities of this role are detailed below however, this list is not exhaustive;
- Adhere to the pick note system ensuring all pick notes are accurately picked.
- Adhere to the stock allocation and pick note recording requirements both picking and packing.
- Effectively pack orders to ensure adequate protection plus minimise carriage costs.
- Dispatch goods as per required schedule using the most appropriate method of transport.
- Adhere to the goods Inwards inspection procedure and reporting
- Adhere to the ISR / credit note procedure.
- Daily checks of all plant and equipment as required.
- Adhere to Rapidrop Global policy, strategy and promote adherence to the business management system plus submit improvement proposals.
- Comply to and promote health and safety standards, including visitors to the Rapidrop site.
- Maintain an appropriate working environment, tidiness, noise, consideration to colleagues.
- Comply with individual objectives and KPIs that may be implemented by the company.
- Perform additional tasks that may be implemented by the company
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward a copy of your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com